background

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had wonderful holidays and is looking forward to a new year of wonderful things.  We DID finally make it to Wisconsin for Christmas so we had a great (aka cold) holiday in the snow.  The girls got to decorate cookies with Grandma, go sledding & have snowball fights with Uncle Stacy, and we all managed to do a little tubing down the "mountain" at the local ski resort.  It was fantastic.  Here are some pics. ;o)

Making frosting with Grandma

Eventhough Tom and I had to stay in most of the time due to the pneumonia, it really was a memorable holiday that I really look forward to scrapbooking.  I hope y'all have memories you'll want to scrapbook this year.  Come on our retreats or to my classes/crops and get those moments in your books. 

No comments: