background

Saturday, August 23, 2014

RAA (aka Random acts of art)

Hi there!  Well, as part of the new school year, I'm going to start my own lessons by working (again!) on catching up the blog.  At least once a week I will be posting random art from our club workshops as well as things I've been working on on my own. 

Do you have our exclusive Cricut Artbooking cartridge?  Did you know that you can create a full two page 12"x12" layout with just one or two keys?  Check this out:
Using just the 10 THINGS key and the All BOY key, the chevron overlay and titles (including vertical number piece) were created with just those keys.  How awesome is that?!

All products are from CTMH.  Colors used are Black, White Daisy, Cranberry, and Honey. 

Club members:  If you did not receive your layout kit, please email me.

Check back often as well for videos from Close To My Heart about specials and techniques.

No comments: