background

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Whew! It's getting crazy around here.

Is it at your house?  Are you going out of town for Christmas?  Or are you staying home & baking all the cookies you can before family comes to you?  All the buying and wrapping and packing has just gotten to be too much for us here apparently.  Piper got sick early in the month and spent 8 days sick at home followed by Tom who got the same virus (don't you love that diagnosis..."you just have to let it run it's course") sick for 7 days and now I've been battling what I thought was the flu since Friday afternoon.  I thought for sure it was all the shopping and school events and taking care of my family's illness that just finally wore me out.  Don't really know the cause but I do know that my diagnosis was different than everyone else's...pneumonia.  Whew!  Where does that come from?  Seriously, does anyone know the cause of that?  I really don't.  Doc said I tested negative for the flu.  Huh.  So, 3 out of 4 of us here are on antibiotics (oh, did I mention Piper's double ear infection that hit her this weekend?) and I'm PRAYING Emma can stay well through all this.

I'm also wishing EVERYONE out there a healthy holiday!!  Stay well for you and you families. 

I'll let y'all know in a couple days if I get to take my holiday trip or if I wind up in the ER like the doc said I should do if I don't feel better in 24 hours.  Oh, the drama.  ;o)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

No fun!!! I so hope you get to feeling better.