background

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

After a busy holiday season, I'm looking forward to starting a new year.  Time to get organized, scrapbook more, enjoy my family & friends more, and create a happier & healthier me.  Any of those sound familiar?  Well, I've heard that a great way to do that is to scrapbook your journey (yes, that means you have to include yourself in your scrapbooks!).  I'm hoping to do a monthly crop and we can all scrap our journeys together, whatever they may be.  I'll let you know more about that later though...

I did want to get the word out to y'all though about some great Close To My Heart info.  January is National Papercrafting Month and we would be remiss if we didn't have a fab special to go along with it.  Here's a pretty picture or two for you (although it's even more gorgeous in person & has instructions included):




And CTMH has a blog made especially for this stunning paper pack and stamp set!  Check it out HERE

No comments: