background

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

April is Deal of the Day month--new mystery goodie box every day

Love mysteries?  How about a mystery goodie box filled with awesome Close to my Heart products?  This month only, you can get your own Deal of the Day with any full priced item on my website, www.shellyv.ctmh.com.  Starting at $35 and going on up to $150, each day there is a new deal that contains at least DOUBLE in retail value of the purchase price.  Check out what fellow consultant Barbara Carrico received in her $35 Deal of the Day box:
Even if you buy two of the same purchase price you will receive different items each time!  Deals change every day at 5pm (central time) so find any item you want buy (how about a pack of sequins for $2.95?) and get YOUR mystery goodie box.  I've ordered one already and I'll post what I receive when it arrives.  This offer only applies to orders placed on my website, not by ordering with me through email, text, or phone.  HAPPY SHOPPING!

No comments: