background

Sunday, November 4, 2012

October Club workshop projects

Hi ladies!  If you were unable to attend our October club, here are our completed layouts.  And, of course, our extra project.  It was great fun learning how simple it is to create cupcake gift boxes with the Close to my Heart Artiste Cricut cartridge.  :) 

Uses Typset paper pack (retired but would work well with our Scholastic paper pack), Urban Alphabet stamp set, School Rules stamp set, Artiste Cricut cartridge, black button brads.  Close-ups are available of each page if you email me.

 
Uses Pemberley paper pack, Bohemian Alphabet stamp set, State of Mind stamp set (retired), Buttercup cardstock, Clear Sparkles assortment, Artiste Cricut cartridge.  Here are close ups of some of the details (each page close-up available, just email me):



 

And, of course, what is a cupcake without coffee.  ;o)


Can you tell that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our new exclusive Artiste Cricut cartridge? You'll be seeing more and more fun projects with it in the coming posts. If you want to know how to get your own, feel free to contact me through email or call me. You can also shop in your jammies, 24/7 on my website at www.shellyv.ctmh.com (please note this IS a change from my previous site and will need to be changed if you've bookmarked it in the past). 
Until my next post...coming soon in the form of an awesome special for November and assistance for the Hurricane Sandy area folks.

No comments: