background

Thursday, August 2, 2012

CTMH Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book is NOW AVAILABLE!

You will definitely want to get your own copy of the newest Close To My Heart Idea Book!  Gorgeous new artwork, fantastic new Home Decor workshop projects, new colors & ink options, and a brand new Cricut cartridge exclusive to CTMH!  Contact me for your copy or you can peek online at www.shellvy.ctmh.com

Thinking of some extra income or a great discount on your own scrapbook supplies?  This is the time to join Close To My Heart for an extrodinary price...only $49 and get an exclusive tote for FREE.  Check it out:


Before our club starts (OH, correction on club monthly workshop dates...2nd Sunday of each month, not 1st) I will be having another workshop on Saturday, August 18th from 10am-noon & 7-9pm.  Please RSVP so that I make a kit for you and please let me know what time you'll be attending.  I will have artwork soon for this workshop.  In the meantime, here is some artwork from the last workshop:



So, contact me at shellyvctmh@gmail.com if you need anything or go to my website www.shellyv.ctmh.com and explore the new creative possibiltities!  Don't forget to check out the CTMH channel on YouTube.  


No comments: