background

Monday, May 28, 2012

Spring Cleaning

Hi everyone!  I've been so busy with end of school activities and spring cleaning that I haven't posted for a while.  I haven't forgot y'all though!! 

As I mentioned I've been spring cleaning and that means especially in my scrap room.  I'm giving y'all first dibs on my Mystery Paper packs and Mystery Card packs.  :o)  Everyone likes a suprise, right?  Well, here's what the Mystery packs are...paper packs include 40 random sheets of Close To My Heart B&T (patterned papers) PLUS 4 cardstock sheets for just $5.00; card packs are 10 random cards (without envelopes) for only $3.00!  I promise a good variety of items in each pack.   I ALSO HAVE ASSORTED PRE-MADE AND LEVEL 1 LAYOUTS FOR SALE.  I'm only charging $2 per layout.

How to buy them?  Easy!  Call me at 281-543-6909 or email me at mvaught4@verizon.net and tell me what you'd like and how many.  Unfortunately I can't take credit cards at this time.

Hope everyone is enjoying our spring weather while we have it.  Heading for a hot & busy summer...

Shelly

No comments: