background

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fabulous specials in February

Close To My Heart is offering TWO great specials for us this month.  Pick your favorite or choose both!

Like lots of scrapbookers, I'm behind and have hundreds (yikes!) of photos on my computer unprinted.  Well, with my Studio J layout membership I get 50% off layouts with free shipping & free page protectors each month.  This month only, CTMH is helping me save even more money by giving the 10th layout FREE with the purchase of 9 layouts.  I am definitely doing my best to get those pictures off my hard drive and into my scrapbooks faster, simpler, and easier.  You can too...



Are you thinking about making your hobby pay for itself?  Need a tax write-off?  Just want to share your love of papercrafting with your friends?  Now is a great time to become a CTMH consultant!  When you sign up as a new consultant during the month of February, you have the opportunity to get your starter kit for FREE.  Choose your 3 kit components from up to 6 (you CAN choose them all! but only 3 are reimbursed), place your qualifying orders, get $100 in select product credit, and up to $390 back.

Email me to get more information or sign up for either of these specials! 


No comments: