background

Monday, August 2, 2010

Retiring at the end of 2010...

Wow, Close To My Heart will be having a sale with tons of fantastic deals that you can find on my website (starting August 4th)  and they've just announced the list of items scheduled to retire at the end of the year or while supplies last.  It's NINE pages long!!  Of course, some of my favorites are on there, such as the Zippidee papers & Stickease, the Caboodle & Veranda collections, 6"x6" albums, 9"x9" albums and all of the linen albums.  Are some of your favorites going to be gone?  Find out by emailing me for your copy of the Retired List.

Oh, and did I already mention that we will have 8 new colors in the Autumn/Winter catalog?  If not, now's the time to stock up on the retiring colors as they are already selling out.  Be sure to get the whole collection of paper, marker, ink pad, and reinker.  The following colors are being replaced:  Star Spangled Blue, Orange, Clover Meadow, Citrus Leaf, Hydrangea, Ocean, Bubblegum, and Watermelon.  I LOVE the new colors but I know these are old favorites to many so shop now to get yours.

No comments: