background

Friday, August 13, 2010

A 10 year look back with CTMH

As I mentioned before, August marks my 10 year anniversary with Close To My Heart.  So, to celebrate, let's take a look back at some of the past and do a little quiz for a prize of their fantastic products.  Email me  with your answers to this small quiz and on Sunday evening I will do a drawing among the correct for a goodie package from me, including some items from the new Autumn/Winter catalog.

1)  Name one color that has retired from the CTMH palette in the past. 
2)  What does B&T paper mean?
3)  Close To My Heart was originally D.O.T.S.  What does that stand for?
4)  Eight colors are retiring at the end of this year.  Name two.
5)  How much do you receive in free Hostess Rewards if you host a $350 gathering (catalog or in person)?
6)  When does the National Stamping Month Triple Play begin?  (Hint:  check my website)
7)  In 2004, CTMH became the first company to come out with a complete line of __________ stamps.

So, pull out your cattys & other resources and get those emails in. 

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: