background

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Join the Close To My Heart family & get more in March

You know it's time to be a CTMH consultant when you:
--find your wishlist is larger than your grocery list
--can't wait (and I mean CAN'T WAIT, like a kid at Christmas) for the next Idea Book to come
--plan your pictures around stamp sets or paper packs you own
--want your hobby to pay for itself
--want some pocket money or even to earn enough to quit your job

March is the time for new beginnings this spring with Close To My Heart.  Sign up this month and receive an additional four (4) brand new exclusive stamp sets.  You will get ALL of the new Stamp of the Month sets for May, June, July, and August FREE (email me for images)!

Close To My Heart offers the best new consultant kit selections!  Just $99 for the basic starter kit with over $300 in retail value.  AND, you can add on a scrapbooking bonus kit or cardmaking bonus kit or BOTH!  Just look at all you can have...(click images for close-ups) 



You'll love being a consultant!! Close To My Heart is always on the leading edge of the scrapbooking industry and they are great to their consultants.  Contact me for more details on your new business!

No comments: